BECOME A MILLIONAIRE IN 60 DAYS
Hi there,
My name is MacHenry Churchill. I am the Team Leader of WEALTHLABORATORY.
I have some questions for you:
·
How do
you make money?
·
What do
you do?
·
How
can you start now?
·
How about becoming a millionaire?
Now stop! And think!
Is N1 million not just N1,000 in 1,000 places?
Is N1 million not just N1,000 in 1,000 places?
Is it not N10,000 in 100 places?
Or N100,000 in 10 places?
So how do you become a millionaire in 60 days or less?
It's actually quite simple!
If you know what the millionaires know, and do what they do, then you can have what they have.
There are 10 things I will like you to know about millionaires:
1) Millionaires are humans like you and I.
2) Millionaires are not geniuses. They are ordinary folks like you, or at least they started that way.
3) All millionaires started out as zeronaires.
4) Most millionaires came from poor homes and worked hard to change their status.
5) Most millionaires did not inherit their wealth. They worked for it.
6) “Millionaire” is just a 'title' given to anyone that makes a million bucks.
7) No one is born a millionaire. Every millionaire grew from having nothing to having hundreds to having thousands and then millions.
8) Millionaires come from all walks of life. There is no specific career or business that guarantees your becoming a millionaire. There are many routes to earning millions.
9) Millionaires don't live below or within their means. Instead they create all the means that is required to finance their lifestyle.
10) Millionaires 'mind their own business.' They are their own boss in one way or the other. They understand that you can never become a millionaire by working for someone else all your life.
You too can become a millionaire.
Yes it possible this year! All you have to do
is get started on your million naira
quest.
Yet again, the question is always: How do I get started?
I know. I've been there. And that’s why I started this blog - to help you make your first one million naira, and then more.
THE MILLIONAIRE IN 60 DAYS KIT
To support you in getting started I have put together an information package that tells you exactly what you need to do now to make a million naira in the next one month to two months - depending on how fast and diligent you are in applying these tried, tested and proven principles. You will be amazed at how simple and straight-forward these strategies are.
The manual is titled: 10 SURE WAYS TO MAKE N1 MILLION & MORE IN 60 DAYS OR LESS ...GUARANTEED
Inside this manual I literally take you by the hand and show you simple things you can do right now to change your financial status.
Some of the unbelievable secrets revealed in this info-pack include:
Yet again, the question is always: How do I get started?
I know. I've been there. And that’s why I started this blog - to help you make your first one million naira, and then more.
THE MILLIONAIRE IN 60 DAYS KIT
To support you in getting started I have put together an information package that tells you exactly what you need to do now to make a million naira in the next one month to two months - depending on how fast and diligent you are in applying these tried, tested and proven principles. You will be amazed at how simple and straight-forward these strategies are.
The manual is titled: 10 SURE WAYS TO MAKE N1 MILLION & MORE IN 60 DAYS OR LESS ...GUARANTEED
Inside this manual I literally take you by the hand and show you simple things you can do right now to change your financial status.
Some of the unbelievable secrets revealed in this info-pack include:
- How real millionaires think, work and
earn.
- How real millionaires build their
mega-billion enterprises.
- How you can build a system that will
continually pump money into your account regularly.
- How you can generate income streams from
every hobby and skill you have.
- What the rich know that you don't.
- 10 specific things you can do now to hit
the million naira target.
...And
lots more.
So
what will it take for you to get this manual?
The information revealed in this mind-blowing manual is worth N100,000, but I won't sell it for N50,000. I won't even sell it for N25,000. No I won't. So how much will I let you pay for information that will deliver you from financial cancer? N15,000? Not today. Okay I will let you have this manual for a mere...
N10,500
Yes.
For just N10,500 you will have access to this info-pack
and the millionaire in you will be guided to come out!
Alright.
I have done my bit. Now it is left for you to take the step and give yourself a chance at becoming a
millionaire.
NOTE:
IF
YOU CANNOT INVEST JUST N10,500 FOR A CHANCE TO MAKE A MILLION BUCKS, THEN MAYBE YOU ARE COMFORTABLE WITH BEING A
HUNDREDNAIRE OR A THOUSANDNAIRE. BEST OF LUCK WITH THAT!
MY SPECIAL BONUS OFFER
If you order for
this manual in the next 20
days, I will give you all this for FREE:
1)
‘THE SECRET’ Audio Book and Video. (Worth N20,000)
2) 15 E-Books on how to make more money everyday (Worth N30,000)
3) RICH DAD, POOR DAD Audio Program (3 in 1) by ROBERT KIYOSAKI. (Sells for N15,000)
HOW TO ORDER
Pay N10,500 into any ACCESS BANK
Account
number: 0042803966
Account
name: MacHenry
Churchill
Then text your name, teller number, e-mail and phone number to 08035533391.
Then text your name, teller number, e-mail and phone number to 08035533391.
On
receiving your text, I will immediately forward your packages to your e-mail.
P/S: Remember: If you
don't do anything to change your situation, nothing will change in your life.
To
your success.
Regards,
MacHenry
Churchill
ReplyDeleteThe Loan Fund worked extensively with me to help me anticipate some of the issues that my business may face. Not many lenders would go to that length. They’ve been extremely supportive and a great resource.
Working with Mr Pedro helped me develop my business plan, ideas and brand before getting started, so I was prepared to open a successful business when I received my loan from Mr Pedro, a loan officer with a huge heart of honesty.
Contact Mr Pedro on pedroloanss@gmail.com / WhatsApp+1 863 231 0632 .